Company: Mountain Chevrolet
Location: Glenwood Springs
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionLOT MANAGER This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work
than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if
they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little
- Keeps vehicles prepared to show
- Pulls vehicles from inventory when needed
- Fills deliveries with gas
- Takes sold inventory to make ready
- Maintains inventory
- Keeps lot straightened and picks up debris
- Transports vehicles as needed
- Keep the New and Used Vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving
cars as directed by management and in accordance with facility
- Keep inventory vehicles clean as directed by management.
- Clean interior and exterior of vehicles, including the trunks
and glove compartments.
- Police grounds of the dealership.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee
- Wear company approved uniform.
- Any other duties as assigned.RequirementsThis position requires
the ability to drive a standard transmission. This job requires a
positive attitude and willingness to be a team member. You must
have excellent attendance and be punctual daily. You must be at
least 18 and be able to be insured.
Keywords: Mountain Chevrolet, Snowmass , LOT MANAGER, Executive , Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!