DIRECTOR OF CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Company: NIC Inc. (EGOV)
Posted on: April 10, 2021
NIC Inc., the nation's premier provider of innovative digital
government solutions and secure payment processing is currently
seeking applicants for a Director of Customer Expereince. At NIC
(Nasdaq: EGOV), it's our mission to make government interactions
more accessible for everyone through technology. NIC's company
culture is driven by a set of core values: trust, integrity,
responsibility, passion, innovation, family, and community. As
the--Director of Customer Experience, you are an integral part of
the customer's journey and will develop, drive and scale
omni-channel support for NIC's internal business units, as well as
core business verticals to include healthcare, outdoor recreation,
professional licensing and payments. You will oversee NIC's
Customer Experience organization that encompass Customer Support,
Customer Success, and Customer Operations teams that directly
support NIC's internal business units as well as external customers
(government agencies), and their constituents, across the U.S.
These will include Tier I, Tier II, and direct client facing teams
that support our vertical products. The ideal individual will have
demonstrable leadership experience and proven ability to
continuously improve processes to surpass customer expectations.
This individual will have a drive and focus to ensure their teams,
and the customers they serve, are highly successful. You will
collaborate and partner with peers and senior leaders across the
enterprise to solve complex business problems. You'll leverage
analytics, innovate and build new methodologies to generate
insights and drive actions that directly impact customers.
What You'll Be Doing
- Oversee Customer Experience organization encompassing:
- An internal and external Tier II Customer Support team
- A Support Operations team which manages Tier I support through
an outsourced 24x7x365 call center, as well as manages 3 rd parties
that provide license fulfillment, consumable goods, and, asset and
inventory management through 3rd parties
- A Customer Success team which is responsible for establishing
and building superior customer relationships to promote customer
retention and to ensure a high levels of customer satisfaction. As
the primary point of contact for NIC customers, this is an integral
role that connects customer specific needs to other internal
operation teams including Product, Technology, and Sales.
- Drive customer insights through the identification of customer
and product trends, delivering analytics to product and business
owners to enable strategic actions.
- Report on support metrics, business impact, customer impact and
- Own escalated support issues: support metrics, including First
Call Resolution (FCR), Mean Time to Resolve (MTTR), customer
satisfaction, resolution time, and more.
- Accountable for overall relationship management and support
strategy, including escalations, facilitation of service reviews
and adherence of contractual and service level agreements, while
continuing to drive adoption of NIC products and services.
- Create organizational strategic objectives and key results
(OKRs) that drives operational cadence and efficiencies.
- Build and manage a strong leadership team through mentorship,
coaching and a thriving environment to drive a growth culture in
all levels of the organization.
- Support business development opportunities and go-to-market
strategies, while also developing support costs and forecast models
to help develop company revenue predictions.
- Ensure efficient and consistent ITIL practices to successfully
address Severity-1 customer escalations, with focus on rapid
resolution and transparent communication
- Provide senior management with regular status reports and alert
management of any problems or potential service problems, as
- Assist national Sales Team with determining costs and scope for
Tier I and Tier II for new opportunities Your Experience &
- B.A. or B.S. in business, or other related fields.
- 10+ years' experience in a Customer Experience role at a
technology company; experience with government customers a
- Demonstrated success building senior level relationships and
managing large, complex projects.
- Established leadership experience, excellent presentation
skills, and ability to lead others to consensus.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle
multiple projects at once while completing quality work on a timely
basis in a fast paced, goal-oriented work environment.
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical, prioritization,
and detail-oriented skills.
- Ability to operate in a highly efficient manner by multitasking
in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment.
- Strong passion for exceeding customer expectations.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals and
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
- Experience working in a SaaS environment is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Competitive compensation program
- No-cost group medical insurance
- Matching 401(k) contributions with 100% vesting
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Company wellness program
- Casual and fun office environment
- Paid State holidays/vacation Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: NIC Inc. (EGOV), Snowmass , DIRECTOR OF CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE, Executive , Olathe, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!