Director of Operations
Company: Husqvarna Construction Products
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Do you like Manufacturing Operations and are Innovative?
- You're results oriented!
- You're innovative and analytical with a drive for change!
- You're a problem solver who enjoys challenges! As the--Director
of Operations--at Husqvarna Construction Products, you
are--responsible for planning, directing and coordinating all
manufacturing operations in the U.S. for Husqvarna Construction
Products in accordance with established objectives and policies.
Optimize and align operations on a local scale to support global
success, taking advantage of the local and global resources and its
global reach. You will be responsible for Production, Supply Chain,
Manufacturing Engineering, Quality & EHS and Operation Excellence.
This position is critical for providing products that exceed the
customers' expectations of quality and value. Your success is
critical to the manufacturing and timely delivery of "high quality"
Husqvarna Construction Products. Responsibilities Management of
Department Structure the operation organization to maximize
efficiency related to fulfillment of supply chain improvement,
delivery time, inventory, cost and product quality.
- Ensure compliance with established Husqvarna Group policies and
- Provide guidance to staff when unique circumstances arise.
- Handle issues directly with internal customers when
- Provide training of department members as needed
- Conduct performance appraisals and provide regular performance
feedback and development opportunities to employees
- Audit operational processes for effective utilization
- Develop and implement a comprehensive operations plan
- Manage activities related to the fulfillment of customs
requirements for import/export of goods and documents, manage
Sourcing and QA teams to achieve high customer's satisfaction
internally and externally.
- Drive towards "World Class" operations
- Implement operations system based on the HOS principals
- Utilize "Continuous Improvement" as the engine to drive
- Drive and improve delivery performance in terms of OTIF
- Drive for "World Class" and predictable lead-times to secure
long term competitiveness
- Drive/support all areas relating to operations within all U.S.
- Develop and budgets for adequate plant capacity to support
- Drive investment to support long-term competitiveness
- Develop key safety/quality/delivery/productivity
- Drive cost control programs while producing high quality
- Drive inventory management plans while delivering high levels
- Ensure financial targets are met to decisively address a
potential negative impact
- Member of the Global Operation Management Team
- Drive a culture of sustainability in terms of people and
- Drive EHS as a culture within the operational teams to ensure
compliance at all levels
- Drive teams in adherence of the ISO14000 environmental
management system As the ideal candidate you have:
- A BA or MA in Engineering, Business or Technical Field/and/or
- Minimum ten years' manufacturing/business experience
- Minimum of ten years' management experience
- Construction/power equipment, equipment rental or diamond tool
industry experience helpful Why join Husqvarna?
We are one of the world's oldest startups, passionate about our
work, proud of our history and curious about the future. We look
for opportunities to grow by stepping out of our comfort zone and
are committed to finding sustainable solutions for the future. We
have built an environment that encourages close teamwork and
support for one another. Check us out at--www.husqvarnacp.com We
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance at
date of hire
- A 401(k) with matching and no vesting
- An employee purchase discount on Husqvarna products
- An education assistance program
- Paid parental leave
- Paid holidays, including 2 floating holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time Take the next step! Join a team of
pioneers who want to make a lasting difference, shaping a better
future for our customers and ourselves. You ready? Let's do this!
Husqvarna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to
providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices,
including selection, hiring, assignment, re-assignment, promotion,
transfer, compensation, discipline and termination. Husqvarna
prohibits discrimination, harassment and retaliation in employment
based on race; color; religion; national origin; gender; sexual
orientation; pregnancy; age; disability; service member status; or
any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Husqvarna Construction Products, Snowmass , Director of Operations, Executive , Olathe, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!