VP of Commercial Lending
Company: Country Club Bank (CCB) Financial
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job Function: Responsible for the development of new business
and broadening existing customer base with an emphasis in providing
traditional bank credit and depository services. Also responsible
to promote and sell other fee based financial services offered by
the organization. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:--
Individual responsibilities include calling on existing and
prospective customers in effort to retain and develop business for
the organization. Structure and price credits in an appropriate
fashion that creates value for the customer while adhering to the
organization's underwriting standards, policies, and pricing
objectives. Responsible for the performance of individual loan
portfolio in all aspects including but not limited to growth and
quality. Maintain current knowledge and comply with regulatory and
bank standards, policies, and procedures related to depository and
lending activities along with other areas of the organization as
required by management. For further clarity Individual Credit
Duties and Responsibilities are as follows:
- Prepare loan and sales proposals.
- Spread Financial Statements - analyze and monitor financial
information as required for loan presentation worksheets (LPWs) and
- Maintain assigned loan portfolio.
- Sell additional products and services to customers.
- Actively participate in Credit Committee meetings and make
complete and accurate presentations to the loan committee.--
- Follow up specific leads offering business development
opportunities among customers and prospects.
- Maintain a very high asset quality.
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts
and draw conclusions.
- Fully accountable for loan risk rating recommendations.
- Develop periodic "action plans" for loan customers
demonstrating a weakening financial condition.
- Credit portfolio management will include processing new loan
requests, annual and periodical credit reviews, modifications,
renewals, market research, short term asset analysis (accounts
receivables and inventory), appraisal order coordination, appraisal
reviews, loan closings, commercial and construction draw approval
and processing, project inspection coordination as required,
payment collection, accountability for loan documentation and other
loan matters as required to maintain loan portfolio.
- Prepare summary memos for members of Executive Management as
required. Job Qualifications/ Required Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to underwrite complex credits and negotiate
terms and conditions with sophisticated borrowers.
- Minimum of 5 or more years of experience in financial
institution lending exhibiting increased level of responsibility
- Knowledge of lending compliance, policies, and procedures is
- Broad understanding of other Bank products and services.
- Maintain a substantial and growing loan portfolio with regard
to quantity and quality.--
- Must be properly licensed and meet requirements with respect to
National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS).--
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field or
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibit and maintain high degree of professionalism
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally at all
levels of the organization
- Excellent follow through and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong PC, web, database/Excel knowledge as required.
- MUST exhibit good business acumen
- MUST possess a "can do" customer-service attitude/philosophy
Community Leadership:-- Represents the bank and provides leadership
in key community activities that may include business, charitable,
civic and other social organizations to maintain a proper
responsible citizen stature for the bank. Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Country Club Bank (CCB) Financial, Snowmass , VP of Commercial Lending, Executive , Olathe, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!