Company: Summer Advantage USA
Location: Glenwood Springs
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionAcademic TeacherWHAT YOU WILL DO: The Academic
Teacher (AT) is the primary leader in the classroom to ensure the
academic growth of their assigned scholars by leading lessons and
creating engaging activities for scholars which will support
academic skill development, polish current skills, and provide
small group instruction while encouraging and inspiring academic
growth.Successful applicants would be current licensed teachers
that would like to expand their experience in an out of school time
program and have a strong desire to assure students learn over the
summer monthsDO YOU HAVE?
- 2-3 years' experience teaching reading and/or math
- experience working in an afterschool or summer learning
- a valid State Teaching certification required; with
Math/Reading endorsements preferredAND ARE YOU?
- Successfully able multi-task with strong attention to
- Patience with working with scholars, families, and staff
- able to commit 100% to the Training and Program DatesWHO ARE
WE? Summer Advantage USA is a non-profit organization that runs
high-quality summer learning programs for children in grades K-12.
Our program focuses on academics & enrichment and aims to provide
children access to a well-rounded summer program that helps them
succeed in school, stimulates their dreams for the future, and
helps them develop as leaders in their communities.Powered by
Keywords: Summer Advantage USA, Snowmass , Academic Teacher, Education / Teaching , Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!