Company: MHC Property Management L.P.
Posted on: March 15, 2023
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS
is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful
career!ELS is hiring for the position of Administrative Assistant
in Gunnison, Colorado.What you'll do:The Administrative Assistant
supports the sales and marketing efforts of the community and
provides exceptional service to our customers and residents. Our
team is highly collaborative and works together towards a common
goal.Your job will include:
- Greeting customers and residents in a professional and friendly
- Processing and closing homes in accordance with company
- Adhering to the company's selling philosophy when serving our
customers while utilizing all selling and organizational tools
- Providing timely and consistent follow-through with current
customers from initial contact to after closing. Records must be
maintained of all communication.
- Monitoring and recording daily customer traffic utilizing
company designated tracking tools and sending "Thank You" notes to
all potential customers along with continued follow up.
- Accomplishing required administrative tasks accurately,
expertly, and in a timely manner, while handling priorities.
- Creating sales agreements which may include calculation of
sales tax and monthly payment plans as well as running credit
- Maintaining and regularly monitoring the company's internal
inventory software program to ensure all available and sold homes
in the community are accurate.
- Taking photographs and videos of homes for use in various
- Attending regular rally meetings to review sales and marketing
- Maintaining open communications with all community and regional
- Auditing all marketing materials and maintaining digital
- Maintaining a list of current available homes daily including
tracking new home arrivals.
- Organizing and maintaining files and ordering office
- Researching and implementing company sponsored activities.
- Attending and participating in training programs and seminars
- Delivering various communications to customers or residents, as
- Performing other duties as assigned by manager.Experience &
skills you need:
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
when interacting with potential customers, sales leadership, and
the operations team.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, resourceful, professional,
and capable of achieving deadlines and goals.
- Strong math skills and the ability to calculate figures and
amounts such as discounts, interest, and commissions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and team-centered
- Ability to work weekends on a regular basis.
- Ability to problem solve and be detail oriented.
- Understand and follow company established policies and
- Enjoy collaborating, being a team player with a strong work
ethic, accepting constructive feedback, and following directions
from a manager.
- Committed to self-development of sales, marketing, and
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office suite of products including
Outlook and Excel.
- You have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
This is required.Estimated Compensation: $12 - $12.50/hrWe invite
you to visit our web site at for additional information regarding
our exceptional resort communities.As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Keywords: MHC Property Management L.P., Snowmass , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Gunnison, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...