Administrative Office Assistant
Company: S2M Construction
Location: Glenwood Springs
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Administrative Office Assistant Full Time position available in
Glenwood Springs. Must be computer literate with Excel & A/P
experience. Competitive wage based on experience/ skills, plus
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing,
copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning
administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking
flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone,
e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and
- Develops administrative staff by providing information,
educational opportunities, and experiential growth
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive
maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining
equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine
inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and
expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
Keywords: S2M Construction, Snowmass , Administrative Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!