Medical Receptionist - front desk
Company: EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Located in Fruita, CO
Family Practice office in Fruita is seeking full time front desk
receptionist. Office hours are 8am - 5pm. Potential for temp to
1. Communicates the scheduling and patient process. Collects and
documents all patient demographics.
2. Insurance eligibility verification and collection of appropriate
copays. Receive and post all payments as appropriate.
3. Provide efficiencies in scheduling and managing patients and
scheduling of appointments, assemble patient forms for
4. Maintain strong organizational structure, workflow, and
operating procedures for medical practice.
5. Knowledge of medical practice principles, practices and
6. Process incoming and outgoing calls efficiently, politely and as
quickly as possible. Document phone messages in EHR as
7. Alert supervisor to any insurance issues in an efficient and
8. Promote existing and new programs and/or policies of clinics
both internally and externally, exhibiting professional and
respectful behavior to others at all times.
9. Complete scanning as assigned into patient charts in a timely
10. Direct patient contact assisting with intake registration,
escorting and assisting physician with duties as assigned.
11. Demonstrate fiscal responsibility.
12. Reliable and punctual attendance is essential; expected to be
at job as scheduled each scheduled day.
13. Communicate necessary information to others as appropriate.
14. Provide support of projects and demonstrate strong
communication skills both oral and written.
15. Follow up on patient referrals ensure timely processing.
16. Call for authorization for Worker's Compensation patients.
17. Submit for authorization of treatment/procedures to insurance
companies as needed and directed by Practice Manager or Practice
18. Prepare and send all referrals/documentation to outside
providers as needed. 19. Request documentation from outside
providers and scan documentation into Medical EMR. Access records
from QHN and Paper version as needed.
20. Participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings with each
practice MOS staff and Staff Manager to go over any issues, new
21. Maintain knowledge of programs such as Patient Portal, EMR,
QHN, Gmail and associated programs, etc.
22. Train new hires as needed.
23. Comply with Competency Audits and Trainings as directed by
Practice Directory/Practice Manager.
24. Other job related duties as assigned.
Previous front desk receptionist experience required.
Drivers license required.
If qualified please apply on our website and call to schedule a
If you are already signed up with Express Employment Professionals
please call us at .
Express Office: Grand Junction
725 Pitkin Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81501
Keywords: EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS, Snowmass , Medical Receptionist - front desk, Administration, Clerical , Fruita, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!