Receptionist - PACE Senior Community Care
Company: Volunteers of America National Services
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Work where you feel safe. During the National Public Health
Emergency caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic, do you want to work in
one of the safest environments possible? A place where the people
you serve average 85% fully vaccinated? A place where your
co-workers will also be fully vaccinated? Recently, the Healthcare
division of Volunteers of America National Services decided to
require vaccination for all employees, volunteers and contractors.
While this decision was difficult, we understand that we care for
individuals who are most susceptible to advanced COVID illness and
death. We are committed to providing the safest environment
possible for those we serve. This commitment extends to another
very important group of individuals, our employees. Join us today
in providing care and services to older adults in an organization
that cares deeply about the health and well-being of others; those
we care for, our employees, our community and our Nation. We are
looking for an experienced Receptionist at PACE Senior Community
Care of Volunteers of America. Our Receptionist will make a great
first impression to all that enter our residents home. The role of
the Receptionist is to provide superior customer service to all to
residents, employees, visitors and guests. You will greet and
direct callers and guests, prepare and sort mail, process payments,
maintain the cleanliness and organization of the reception area,
and complete other office/administrative duties. FULL-TIME HOURS:
7:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday - Friday WAGE: $15 - $16.25 an hour
depending upon experience; higher wage is available if you choose
PIL benefits. Insurance Benefits offered:Retirement Medical (30
hours or more a week) Benefits available when hired to work 24 or
more hours a week: Dental Vision Legal Life Accident Critical
Illness Short-Term Disabilities ID Theft Loan Program At VOA we
understand that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are
happy to offer them the following benefits: Competitive pay Stable
organization; we've been a nonprofit for over 125 years PTO
Positive work environment Paid training/Continuing education A
variety in your daily duties Supportive managers Fast paced, low
stress working environment Core Responsibilities: Greet customers,
answer phones, give tours as requested. Great computer skills,
organizational skills and numerical ability is necessary. Perform
excellent customer service to residents, family members and
- Computer skills: Must be proficient with Word, Excel, and
Outlook. Proficient typing required.
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Minimum one-year secretarial or administrative skills is
- Able to communicate, verbally and in writing, and work
effectively with various people.
- Dexterity required in the use of office equipment.
- Numerical ability necessary to perform arithmetic computations
in maintaining general bookkeeping records.
- Ability to handle interruptions regularly throughout the
- Other duties as assigned by managerThe physical requirements of
- Employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk in
sequence, often accomplishing several tasks at once.
- Employee is required to use hands to write and type.
- The employee is required to finger, feel, touch, hear, and use
the phone extensively.
- Vision requirements include both near and far vision.
- The employee is required to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
Will pick up and bring in boxes into the building.
- Ability to work beyond regularly scheduled shift (overtime)
- Must be able to give tours of the facility.
Keywords: Volunteers of America National Services, Snowmass , Receptionist - PACE Senior Community Care, Administration, Clerical , Eckert, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!